Best choice for a cast iron Æbleskiver pan. Pre-seasoned and ready to use, you can’t go wrong with this Made in the USA product.
The classic Danish Æbleskiver Pan. The Made in the USA, pre-seasoned cast iron Lodge pan is a great choice for making Æbleskiver. Æbleskiver, which means “Sliced Apples” in Danish, are a delicious ball shaped treat. Made of cast iron, this Æbleskiver pan evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
- Cast-ironÆbleskiver pan with 7 slots for creating Danish pancake balls
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Cast-iron surface heats slowly and evenly to prevent burning
- Nonstick, rustproof finish cleans easily; hand wash only
- Includes long handle and opposite helper handle; lifetime warranty